Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Crafty Card

Another fun card from our Saturday Team Craft Day.  I am totally in love with this stamp set - Crafting Forever.  It will be one of my keepers without a doubt!



Recipe:
Whisper White - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Flirty Flamingo - 4 1/4" x 3 1/8"
Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4 1/4" x 3"

Attach the DSP to the Flirty Flamingo, then, using the 2" Circle Punch, punch a circle centered between the sides and about 1/4" up from the bottom edge.

Wrap a piece of Crushed Curry Solid Bakers Twine around the Flirty Flamingo and DSP.

I was supposed to place one of the threads between the scissors so that it looks like the scissors are cutting it, but I didn't read the instructions well enough!  Always read first, assemble second!


Thank you for checking in today.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. I ordered this set in June at card group and she didn't turn in our orders before she left on vacation so I am still waiting to play with it. I have seen a lot of fun things made with this set. Who knew scissors and paper and some coloring could be so fun.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, how can you not turn in an order, vacation or not? Wow! Well, hopefully you will get it soon. I think it is so cute. So few things are about what we love to do!

      Thank you Chris! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors