Friday, August 25, 2017

Playing with Paste

Have you had a chance to play with the new Embossing Paste yet?  If not, you should definitely check it out!  It was on backorder but is now available so be sure to check it out!

I spotted this card by Dawn Griffith and thought I would give it a try, but with a couple of changes.  I decided to color the Embossing Paste to match the color of the cardstock.  I believe her card kept it white, which is also pretty!


Recipe:

Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Blushing Bride - 5 1/4" x 4" 
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 3"
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"

Stamps:  Label Me Pretty
Punches:  Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch 
Ribbon:  Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon


I just love this DSP, I'm definitely going to need more!


Thank you for looking in today!  Thank goodness it's Friday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors