Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Season is Near

If you have the Coffee Cafe stamp set and matching framelits from the Annual Catalog, then you're going to want to get the Merry Cafe set that you'll find in the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  

Personally, I like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but not enough to join the craze!  I'll have one or two over the next few months and I'll be happy.  Offer me pumpkin bread or any other dessert with pumpkin, and I'm all there!  Yum... there's a couple of them I'm anxious to make soon.

So, when I saw this stamp set with this little saying, I just knew I had to have it.  There are several seasons covered in this set, I think you will really like it too.


Recipe:  
Tangerine Tango (because that's the color that matches the DSP (Designer Series Paper)
8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Painted Autumn DSP - 5 1/4" x 4" (available September 1st)
Tangerine Tango - 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 1/8" x 2 1/8"
Cup - Tangerine Tango
Lid - Crumb Cake
"Sleeve" - Crumb Cake


Stamps:  Coffee Cafe, Merry Cafe (Merry - available September 1st)
Ink:  Memento Black 
Inside Pumpkins: Painted Autumn DSP (available September 1st)


If you'd like to order these upcoming releases and just can't wait, why not join my team and you can order them in your starter kit!  You're going to LOVE them!

If you just want to be a customer, that's okay too.  If you'd like to be my customer and need a catalog, I'll be happy to send one to you as soon as I hear from you, so email me today and I'll get one to you.  However, if you already have a demonstrator, please contact them as I wouldn't want to take you from your regular demonstrator.

Email me at StampsWellWithOthers@hotmail.com - Donna Kish

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I have never had the pumpkin latte and not sure about all those things since I am not a coffee drinker. They sure smell good though. I like that they added the white ghost pumpkins with the regular pumpkins on the DSP - it sort of breaks up the orange and gives it a fun element. I can't believe that school is starting!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Chris, I'm glad for the white pumpkins as well. The orangeness can become overwhelming!

      I love pumpkin bread and it would taste good with a nice hot pumpkin latte, but it's just too hot here still to think of hot drinks!

      Schools starting here too. Sure makes a difference in travel time to the office in the morning!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors