Thursday, August 17, 2017

Witches Brew for You!

I just had to share another fun card made with the Merry Cafe Stamps and with Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.  So much fun with the witches' hats!  

Do you wish you could play with the new items in the Holiday Catalog?  You can you know, just join my team and you can order anything you want from the Holiday Catalog as part (or all) of your Starter Kit!  Just $99.00 to join (plus tax) Shipping is FREE!

Recipe:

Tangerine Tango - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Cajun Craze - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Cajun Craze - 4 1/8" x 2 7/8"
Very Vanilla - 4" x 2 3/4"


These cute little hats are easy to cut out as are the little pumpkins.  Add one to the top of the cup and the pumpkin to the corner / and maybe some inside!

I added a Black Rhinestone Jewel to the hat brim and a couple on the bottom.


Thank you for stopping in today!  It's Friday Eve!  The weekend is so close I can feel it!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Is this a scream or what? I had a friend who used to say that all the time when something was fun! I didn't even notice the pumpkin in the corner until I read about putting a hat on it! I only have one piece of Cajun Craze paper so I had better order some at card club next week. Love the hat on the cup and those rhinestones. Love the envelope flap as well. I am making some charity Halloween cards and my pumpkin pie pad was getting pretty dry and I switched to the Tangerine Tango ink. So glad to know it will work with this paper since I will most likely have some left over for charity cards next year.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a SCREAM! I love that saying... ha ha, hadn't thought of it in quite a while.

      I was afraid I was out of Cajun Craze, but thankfully I had refilled it earlier this year when I was trying to get them all caught up when I had some hostess dollars to spend.

      Charity Halloween cards sound like FUN!

      Thank you for taking the time to write! I really appreciate you!

      Delete
  2. Great card! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb! Isn't is just the greatest? I just love when we have these fun and clever stamps!

      Thank you so much for stopping by and taking time to comment.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors