Sunday, August 20, 2017

You're the Best

For a change I'm sharing the 3" x 3" thank you notes AFTER the girls have received them.  Yay!  I get so excited to share them, that sometimes I just can't hold back!

These were very fast and easy.


Recipe:
Whisper White - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"

Stamps used:  Label Me Pretty
Punches:  Pretty Label Punch and 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Ink:  Tranquil Tide




Don't you just love the clear thin handwriting on this font?  I sure do.   This set has some really nice stamps for tags, labels and gifts.  Check them out HERE.



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love these! That font is really cool - I don't think I really paid attention to it but I want that punch and the sets to go with.

    I made up my PP kit last night. I know why you had the flower on the opposite than in the kit - to cover the one leaf thing on there maybe? I did the same and also just turned it so it is a top fold card. I did some dot to resemble faux stitching on the ovals too. I hope the recipient will like and use them. I also stamped Happy Birthday and Thinking of you on the other blank ovals that she can use if she didn't want all Thank you or Congrats. If the box is included with the refill kit - I might have to get a refill and not stamp the flowers but use sponge daubers and sponge on them like the bottom of the box has!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't pay much attention to this set either, until we made a card with it at our team meeting last month. Then I realized some other things that can be done as well.

      I'm glad you like the PP kit. I like this one more than others. I really like the box. Sponge daubers sound like a great idea for the flowers.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors