Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Owl-O-Ween

Happy Friday!  Finally.  It seems like this has been a very long long week!

It seems I didn't get a very good picture of today's card, but the recipe below will explain what the card is made from.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black 3 1/4" X 3 1/4"
Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (the tree and moon) 3" x 3"

Stamp the owl from "Spooky Cat" onto the branch with Memento Black or Archival Basic Black.


Don't forget to give the envelope some love too by covering the flap with some paper from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.


Inside I stamped the "happy OWL oween.  It looks like the owl!


Thank you for looking in today!  Bring on the weekend!

~ Donna 

  Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the inside - I almost missed it. I love using the Halloween papers for the envelope flaps! Always really makes a statement - maybe the bold black and oranges? I like that crochet trim though I have not seen it up close and personal.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I like doing the flaps as well. It adds a little extra to the card that makes it unique!

      Looking forward to a cool weekend. Finally going to be under 100 degrees! Wooo hooo! We are celebrating! ha ha ha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors