Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Retirement Time

My hubby's Aunt is retiring this week from the State of Arizona after many years of service.  

So here is the card I've made for her.  It seemed perfect with the swing as she used to have a nice porch spring at a former family home.


Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Rich Razzleberry - 5 1/4" x4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"

Stamps:  Sitting Here, Milestone Moments, Colorful Seasons


Just Breathe - seems to be the perfect sentiment for a new retiree, don't you think?


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a great day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors