Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Mini Pizza Box Treats

Have you seen the Mini Pizza Boxes in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Holiday Catalog?  If you have not, they can be found on page 44, and they are SO FUN!  These boxes can hold a set of 3″ x 3″ cards and envelopes, but better yet, they are food safe for treats to eat!


The boxes arrive flat and unfolded.  Before folding the box, cut a piece of 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Designer Series Paper - I used Spooky Night DSP.  Attach the DSP to the lid with just a little bit of Snail Adhesive.  You'll be pulling it back off to permanently attach it shortly.

Lay the flat box onto your Big Shot and place a circle from the Circle Framelits Dies on the top in the center of the lid of the box.  Run it through at least three times to be sure it cuts through all the layers.

On the inside of the box, use Tear and Tape to attach a piece of Window Sheet.  Then assemble the box.  Add Liquid Multipurpose Glue to the back of the DSP and attach over the open circle.


Using the Cat Punch, you can punch a cat from the Designer Series Paper that has the Black and Orange Cats.  I chose the Black one.  I cut out a pumpkin from the same DSP and stamped it with a stamp from Spooky Cat.  Remember to only glue the part that sticks to the top of the box and doesn't go off the edge.


I added one of the BIG Reese's peanut butter cups.  Shop around for these.  I found one at the checkout counter and it was $1.00  (yikes!)  You could also just buy the individually wrapped regular size and stick two together.



 They even stand up on their own with that little tab sticking out.  Gives it a bit of balance!


Thank you for looking in today!  It's HUMP Day!  Half way through the week!

~ Donna

To purchase any of the items used, simply click on an item below.


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I love Reese candies. Now, I want one! This is so cute and I love the pumpkin with the sentiment on it! I saw where the pumpkin dies actually fit the DSP pumpkins on Mary Fish's blog. That is really cool. I wonder if SU will do that more? It will be fun to make all these things when my shares get here. Our regular mailman loves all my little treats and the holders. But, we have a sub now and then and she loves Teddy. She gives him a biscuit and lots of petting when we are out waiting for the mail to come. We see her a lot on our walk too so there is more petting. She would love to get a treat from Teddy even if it was this with a cat on it! Great job as usual! I wonder if they will sell out of the little pizza boxes before Christmas?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you could put a picture of Teddy on the front of the box or treat bag that you give her? She'd probably love that even more!

      My guess is they will sell out, but that's just me knowing how it's been with other popular stuff! :) I bought 2 packs on pre-order, so I should be okay, but if my customers want them, I'll be crossing my fingers.

      I started to say that the dies from the pumpkins fit the pumpkins on this paper and then must have changed my mind. I like that they do that, problem is, the paper goes away and you have extra dies. So I guess you have to buy extra paper!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors