Monday, September 4, 2017

Quilted Christmas Suite

Apparently, Labor Day Weekend, means Lazy Days Weekend for this girl.  I haven't accomplished a single thing I planned on Saturday or Sunday.  Hopefully today will be more constructive.

SO, on that note, I'm going to share another video with you.  I have just received this set myself and I'm anxious to play with it, so let's enjoy today's video - Quilted Christmas Suite.  << Click there if you don't see the video in your email feed.

If you are on my blog, you should see it easily below.


Happy Labor Day Friends!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I have the paper on order and will get the bundle next month hopefully. I have seen some wonderful cards made for year round with this set.

    I haven't done much at all this long weekend.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, glad I'm not the only one being lazy! LOL Time to hop to it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors