Monday, October 16, 2017

Multipurpose Chef

Wait!  I bet you think you received the wrong email or the wrong page on the blog... but you didn't.  This is a NEW card that looks the same as yesterday, but this one is a Thank You card.

Isn't that fun?  I really love the chef making icing sentiments, so I thought I would do a couple more.


Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Designer Series Paper (DSP) - Pick a Pattern - 5" x 1 1/2" 

Stamps:  Birthday Delivery, One Big Meaning
Ink:  Real Red, Memento Black
Stampin' Write Marker - Real Red
Stampin' Blend Alcohol Marker - Ivory (for skin)
Stampin' Blend Alcohol Marker - Dark Smoky Slate for Mustache and Hair
Stampin' Blend Alcohol Marker - Light Pool Party (used in the bottom pictures for shading)


After I took the pictures for posting, I thought about adding a little more.  It is really hard to see in the picture below but I used the Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends pen on all the shadowing areas.  It looks much better in person though.


Thank you for looking in today.  Let's start the week off with a big smile!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Big smile with this card. I am a bit bummed though as I really didn't want to buy that stamp set for the little pastry chef but these cards are just so darn cute! I thought he was on the DSP. Another item to contemplate.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you, I thought he was on DSP as well and then realized he wasn't. I had the set anyway so it was okay, but I was so sure he was on the paper!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors