Friday, October 13, 2017

Quick and Easy Treat Pouch

Since most of the Halloween Cards are made, I decided to use some of my fun Spooky Night Designer Series Papers.


You've all seen these online I imagine, so this will be a quick tutorial on folding.

 Begin with a piece of 6" x 6" paper:


Fold diagonally to make a tri-angle:


 Fold down one corner to the bottom of the fold:

With that still folded down, fold each side over lining up the open part of the fold with the folded down corner:


Unfold the sides pieces...


then fold the top fold down over the flaps:

Decorate and fill with goodies!  For the candy corn bag I used the 2" x 8" Cellophane Bag and cut it down to a size that would fit and tied it off with Black Thick Bakers Twine.


Here is how I got the "odd" shape for the small sentiment.  Punch a piece of Pumpkin Pie with the Pretty Label after stamping "eat at your own risk".  Then slide it back into the punch and punch again as shown.  I did it again with Very Vanilla but I couldn't get a clear picture! 


Here is a close-up so you can see it better.




Thank you for looking in today!  It's finally Friday!  Wooo Hooo!

Have a great weekend!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Yummy looking in a sort of spooky way. I have made a few of these type of holders. They are fun to make. But, I love how you made the little Eat your own risk tag. So cute! I need that label punch! You could make little ghosts that way also. Very cute. I have not seen any little individual packs of candy corn yet. But, I guess I have not looked too hard. My blood glucose levels are being monitored more tightly right now as I ended up with big swings so trying to stay away from the candy pretty much. (Note I said pretty much! I can indulge in a cookie or treat now and then so I can monitor how I am doing with it)

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, the candy corn bags I made using our cello bags and cutting them down, but I bet there are trick or treat sized bags somewhere!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors