Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Say It Isn't So

How on earth can it be November 1st already?  Seriously, did someone get a time machine, because these last 10 months have just zoomed by.  That's good in a way though, maybe it will make my retirement days get here faster, as long as it promises to slow down after so I can enjoy!

Okay, everyone can look, except Linda Weeds... she hasn't seen hers yet, so Linda, don't peek!  (Oh, or Mary Ann either, until Patsy can deliver your goodies!)  Whew!

This is the 3 x 3 thank you notes that went with Mary Ann's workshop.  Since we made the Christmas tree with the doggies helping to decorate, I just had to incorporate them into the thank you card.



Recipe:
Whisper White - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Garden Green - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Chocolate Chip - for the table - stamped with Basic Black
Whisper White - for the doggies - stamped with Memento Black and colored with Stampin' Write markers



They came out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.  I thought about putting Designer Series Paper instead of the Whisper White, to look like wallpaper, but I wanted the doggie to stand out.  Plus that way I could put the "picture" on the wall.



Thank you for looking in today!  Bring on November!

~ Donna



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I hope Teddy doesn't figure out how to reach up on his hind legs. Henry, our previous smaller Bassett could reach things on the counter easily. Drove us nuts.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors