Tuesday, December 12, 2017

HO HO Eclipse

So this card has been in my "to do" list for a while and it occurred to me if I didn't do it soon, it was going to be too late!  Christmas is less than two weeks away and time is slipping by quickly.


Recipe:
Real Red - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (times two - one for inside also)

Stamps - Santa's Suit
Ink - Memento Black, Real Red and Soft Suede (for the clothespins)

Stamp everything you want on the face of your card first and then place your Large Letter Dies where you want them.  Be sure to have them where you have enough space for all four letters.  I nearly didn't so I'm reminding you to do so first, not like me!

Adhere the main part of the card to the Real Red and then pop up the letters.

Remember to keep the inside of the "O" and glue it to the Real Red so it is level with the main part of the card.  The best way is to lay the O in the space where it goes (with NO ADHESIVE) and then put a little glue on the inside of the "O" and lay it down inside of the O.  Then lift out the letter and place small strips of Stampin' Dimensionals under the letters so they can pop up.


Stamp something on the inside if you wish and you are done!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I have the stamp set now to play with but I am in the midst of making Mike's cards. He wanted 50 but added to the amount last night!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will have so much fun with this set... Better hurry - Christmas is so very close!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors