Saturday, December 9, 2017

Little or No Stamping

For those times when you need a quick last minute Christmas Card, here's a fast fix for you to keep in mind.

The Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP) has two full sheets of "thought bubble" greetings that can easily be cut out and placed onto a card.  If you stamp the inside, it's completely up to you.


Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pool Party - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Christmas Around the World DSP - Merry Christmas
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)

Stamps - Oh What Fun (inside)


Depending on what you have on the outside, you could really just leave the inside blank for your handwritten greeting or message to the recipient.


Thank you for looking in today.  So happy the weekend is here again!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I have snipped some of the "bubbles" out for a few of the charity cards I did. I love that we could snip them out. The little figures also look cute on an envelope as well. This was one of my favorite packs of paper. I snipped out a gazillion nutcrackers for my swap card. I was amazed at how many different ones there were on the paper and how well they were done. The bubbles can go on the inside even. Fun

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many little things in there to snip, it's amazing! A good activity while watching t.v.

      So many cute cards can be made from these pretty papers!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors