Thursday, December 7, 2017

Snowy Seasonal Chums-deer

Today's card is a bit of a Catalog Case (page 47) but with different paper and colors.  I wanted something a little brighter and lighter than the black background with stars.



Recipe:
Pool Party - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White - die cut with largest circle from Stitched Shapes

Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon
Snowflakes Pool Party - die cut with Seasonal Layers Thinlits

Stamps:  Seasonal Chums - colored with Stampin' Blends (see pictures in the product list below to see what colors were used)


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE THIS! This will be a perfect card for next year charity card drives! I have the chums on order and a new pack of this paper! I had better check the ribbon though. This really makes the paper pop with joy! I like both cards but sometimes I don't want a sentiment on the front so the 2 snowflakes in the circle really work well! Love your coloring too. Love it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chris! My husband liked the ones with the two snowflakes on the "moon" as he called it. I hadn't thought about it being a moon, just a circle! ha ha!

      It is a simple card to make but still has a lot of interest that pops up off the circle. Honestly, it takes longer to color the deer than anything else.

      Thank you for always taking the time to leave a little note!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors