Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Simple Masculine Birthday

Who said it's hard to make a birthday card for a guy?  Well, not me any more.  Look how sharp this looks and it was so easy!


Recipe:

  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Basic Black - 5 1/4" X 4"
  • Petal Passion Designer Series Paper 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Basic Black - 4 1/4" x 3"
  • Whisper White - 4" x 2 3/4"

  • Stamp:  Stylized Birthday
  • Ink:  Memento Black

Pop up the Birthday and Mat layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

Remember to shop using the February Code in the right hand margin of the blog to receive a gift from me!



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love it and CASEing it for next week. He will love the crispness and bold lines. Thanks Donna, you made my day!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have made your day!! I love it when we can find something fast yet beautiful to make!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors