Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Overlooked Hidden Flower

The little flower used on today's card was almost overlooked.  I bet you overlooked it as well.  It comes from Petal Palette and looks like little roses.




Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Stamps:  Petal Palette
Ink Memento Black

Red Roses colored with Real Red Stampin' Write marker
Calypso Coral Roses colored with Stampin' Blends Calypso Coral Dark
Leaves colored with Old Olive Light Stampin' Blends


I added some Clear Wink of Stella for a little bit of shimmer.




Thank  you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I missed it too. Love the black and white polka dots and the pop of Calypso Coral! The stitched framelits are my go to die set. I love them and use them often.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS post should have posted on the 13th. Apparently I set up my "future" post wrong and it was set for 12:30 p.m. instead of a.m. - oh well.

      So, see, I'm not the only one that missed this pretty little rose. My Mom would have loved it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors