Monday, April 23, 2018

Big on Birthdays for a Little Longer

Here's another stamp set that will be retiring that I simply haven't used enough.  Wonderful BIG greetings that really make a card stand out.  Time to make some big beautiful cards.



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4" (then cut to 5 1/4" x 1 3/4" and the remainder will be 5 1/4" x 2 1/4") 
Tutti-Frutti DSP - 4" x 1/2" (inside)
Bermuda Bay - 4 3/4" x 3"
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 2 3/4"

Stamps:  Big on Birthdays
Ink: Bermuda Bay

Ribbon:  Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon - about 18 inches to wrap 3 times and a separate piece tied into a bow and attached with a glue dot.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great week!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Cute and colorful! I finally broke down and ordered this set several months ago and then only used it a couple of times. I hate when I do that. I guess I will just have to CASE this one so I can use that set. Why invent the wheel? I have the ribbon and DSP to go with the stamp. I might have to check to see if I have that ink. Black will be ok but just ok. I made 3 B-day cards using the card on Connie Stewart's post today with the daisy. I used one of the sheets from Painted with Love for the bottom and then the daisy was done in Melon Mambo for 2 cards and one in Calypso Coral. I couldn't decide which I liked better. So, I was happen to use that set and use some of the DSP too. I have a few birthdays in April so maybe I will CASE your card since it is bright and fun. That will give me time to see if I need a reinker for my stampin spot of Bermuda Bay and order it.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I loved Connie's Daisy Card today too. I think I'll be casing it, just the way it is and with other colors. That red really jumped out at me though.

      CASEing is the best way to get going. You can copy exactly or be inspired and wander off topic and it works either way! Enjoy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors